With 15+ years experience working in the recruitment industry around the world and 10+ years working in the Australian market, I have worked in some of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies. Combine this with Organisational Development, Human Resources and Talent Management, I see myself as an ideal Coach to help you reach your ultimate career goals.
I have always had a candidate centric approach. This is where my true passion for guiding people’s careers at various levels has truly made me stand out. I have assisted thousands of job seekers successfully navigate Australia’s employment market, some of whom have given me recommendations via LinkedIn.
My own experience as a Career Coach and a job seeker in a new country really gives me expertise in helping job seekers in these categories however my personalised, one on one and specifically designed sessions would be useful for any job seeker at any level. I can specifically consult on:
I believe every Job Seeker is unique and therefore so is your career situation. NMC’s coaching sessions will be specifically tailored based on what you want to achieve. I will be there to support you in achieving these career goals and will teach you how to build confidence to perform at your very best.
- 60 minutes with your Career Coach to define specific areas of working and set a plan of action to start working in a new market/industry OR
- 60 minutes to discuss a specific subject towards your Career OR
- 60 minutes additional session to top up your Career Coaching package OR
- 60 minutes to look for some advice on how to start working in Australia.
(This package includes Professional Resume, Cover Letter & LinkedIn profile set up)
60 minutes with your Career Coach where you will:
- Discuss your resumé, LinkedIn and Cover Letter (point by point) and professional background in detail. Please have with you a copy of your resumé and any relevant information regarding your professional background.
- New Mind Consulting will do a full analysis & development of your professional profile, skills, and expertise to develop a new resumé and cover letter friendly and fully adapted to the Australian market.
- Please note that you will receive your new resumé and cover letter in up to 7 business days after your session.
New Mind online career assessment starts to help you identify areas of interest, personal values, preferred work environments, personality type, key strengths, and job roles that would suit you.
This package includes:
- 1-hour Career Assessment and Report
(Include LinkedIn, Cover Letter & Professional Resume)
- 1-hour Career Coaching Session
(MOCK Interview & Feedback)
- Detailed Action Plan
(How to structure and approach the market towards your job search)
- Email Follow Up
(After each session you will receive a follow up with what has been discussed)
New Mind Advanced Coaching session is available on-line, face to face, or over the phone. During the session, your Career Coach will present you with detailed feedback on your current approach and will guide you on a personalized session. You will talk through the next steps of securing that opportunity in detail while each session is tailored to your unique career situation, personal circumstances, and career history.
This package includes:
- 30 min Online Career Assessment and Report
(Understand what you want to achieve and which stage of your career you are at)
- 1-hour Career Coaching Session
(Discuss your Professional Resume & LinkedIn profile)
- 1-hour MOCK Interview
(Interview preparation and feedback of what needs to be improved in your approach)
- 1-hour Follow-Up Session (to keep you accountable!)
* This additional hour is designed to clarify any questions you might have and to top up any of the aspects above that was not sufficient during the coaching sessions.
Detailed Action Plans
(At the last Career Coaching session, you will receive an email with the next steps and what needs to be followed for you to start job hunting and interviewing)
(After each session you will receive a follow-up email towards what has been agreed on the previous session)
We will make a 60-minute video call where we will have the opportunity to understand your journey and design your CV with the relevant information to your profile and area of activity according to the Australian market.
CV & Cover letter will be sent by email in word, this way you can use this CV for your professional career and you can add new jobs as you progress in your career, the same applies for cover letter.
* Attention, before sending to the desired job vacancy, put the documents in PDF.
We request your login and password and your Linkedin will be created according to the information we will exchange in your 60min session according to the search for opportunities in your market area in Australia.
* Important, after the profile is assembled, please change your password, as it does not, we will need more access.
Yes, half payment before the first session and the other half must be paid on the day of your last session.
You must look for a job, which you would like to apply for in the market, and we will prepare the Job description and preparation for your interview. You will have an interview with Juliana Owen via video, where she will give you the feedback right after the mock interview and will also send you a detailed email with the feedback so that you can practice and before your final interview with the chosen position.
You do not necessarily need to purchase a program; you can purchase as many individual sessions you need.
In 7 business days you will have a brand-new CV, Cover letter and LinkedIn.